Please donate today!
Growing Healthy People is a not-for-profit organization and will become a 501c3 charitable organization in the near future. Goodcity Chicago, in support of Growing Healthy People and its mission, is accepting tax-deductible donations on our behalf.
To support Growing Healthy People and help equip veterans with the skills of farming sustainably grown food, read the instructions in the blue box to the right, then click the Donate Now button. You will be taken to the Goodcity Chicago Donation page where you will make your gift to Growing Healthy People.
Make sure to select Growing Healthy People from the drop-down (scroll down, near the very bottom of the list) menu under the words, Please select if this donation is for a specific program.
Here are examples what your gift can do:
- A gift of $1200 will provide an 80 hour veteran intern stipend (4 weeks of 20 hours @ $15 per hour)
- A gift of $500 will pay for seed and growing supplies for our microgreens and tower gardens
- A gift of $300 will pay for organic feed for the fish in our aquaponics systems
- A gift of $100 will pay for training materials for each of our veterans
- A gift of $50 will pay for office supplies for Growing Healthy People
Thank you for your support
1) Click on the Donate button below which will take you to the Growing Healthy People page at Goodcity Chicago.
2) Enter your donation amount, then indicate either one-time, monthly or yearly gift.
3) Click the Donate button at the bottom, follow the simple instructions and you’re done!